modf(x, out1=None, out2=None, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Return the fractional and integral parts of a tensor, element-wise.
The fractional and integral parts are negative if the given number is negative.
- x : array_like
- Input tensor.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- y1 : Tensor
- Fractional part of x.
- y2 : Tensor
- Integral part of x.
For integer input the return values are floats.
- divmod :
divmod(x, 1)is equivalent to
modfwith the return values
- switched, except it always has a positive remainder.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt >>> from mars.session import new_session
>>> sess = new_session().as_default() >>> sess.run(mt.modf([0, 3.5])) (array([ 0. , 0.5]), array([ 0., 3.])) >>> sess.run(mt.modf(-0.5)) (-0.5, -0)