logical_or(x1, x2, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Compute the truth value of x1 OR x2 element-wise.
- x1, x2 : array_like
- Logical OR is applied to the elements of x1 and x2. They have to be of the same shape.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- y : Tensor or bool
- Boolean result with the same shape as x1 and x2 of the logical OR operation on elements of x1 and x2.
logical_and, logical_not, logical_xor bitwise_or
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.logical_or(True, False).execute() True >>> mt.logical_or([True, False], [False, False]).execute() array([ True, False])
>>> x = mt.arange(5) >>> mt.logical_or(x < 1, x > 3).execute() array([ True, False, False, False, True])