exp2(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Calculate 2**p for all p in the input tensor.
- x : array_like
- Input values.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- out : Tensor
- Element-wise 2 to the power x.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.exp2([2, 3]).execute() array([ 4., 8.])